Saturday, September 17, 2005

Quick update

I only have four minutes left on my 15 minute window of internet time at the SF library. I need to get us set up at home!

I'm enjoying SF today as I had a chance to have lunch at a nice little bistro downtown with Jim and Marilyn. I also picked up a backpack to help me tote what I need while on my road bike (bike locks, wallet, spare tube...) and love the fact that I can get around downtown very quickly without having to worry about parking. I scoped out a route to commute home from work when I get off at midnight if I so choose last night. Figure I'll ride for the first time next week. I'm hoping to be able to ride to church tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

Less than a minute left. Better save this before I lose it. More to come.

No comments: