Monday, September 19, 2005

My commute

Well, I got to work early enough that I'm able to sit in the computer lab and take a more leisurly stroll through the web than I could at the library. I made it safely on the bike and think that the route that I've mapped out is going to be a good one. It took me just over 20 minutes to get here and probably another 10 to make myself presentable. I didn't wear the full cycling garb, but did need to change from shorts to pants, change shoes, refresh the deoderant and redo my hair (never ride without a helmet, kids). I'll take roughly the same route home, only it will include a little more downhill, no headwind (probably) and stick to the city streets.

I've still got about 20 minutes before work. I think I'll get a drink and maybe grab a 10 minute nap.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

20 min commute must be nice! I have a 40 min.in pure driving, not even waiting in traffic!