Thursday, November 10, 2005

Holding On

I don't know how much longer I'll have to hold on at the job. I found myself praying that I would be content where I am after last night and then tonight was worse. Prayer in reverse? I've been applying for things for a week or so again in the hopes that something will come along to replace what I'm doing now. It doesn't have to be a better job, just one that pays about the same but has better hours.

My attitude hasn't been the greatest, but the "choose your mood" philosophy is crap. I believe in making the best of a situation, but the situation is what it is and even if I decide to choose to love it, I'll never be able to deceive myself into believing that I do.

It would probably be easier if there was any light at the end of the tunnel, but I almost feel like applying for other jobs is simply going through the motions at this point. Nobody seems at all interested, but I keep applying so they can keep ignoring me.

Still praying for something to change...soon.

No comments: