Wednesday, March 29, 2006

New Dedicated Faith-Art Blog

The last few posts that I've done involving faith and art have been among the more challenging for me personally, but have also generated a lot more conversation than anything else that I've written. This blog has evolved over time from more or less a personal journal, to one that involves journal, news and conversation. My concern is that those that would be more interested in the faith-art discussion would become bored with the other content and would be less likely to stick around for the duration of the conversation.

So, I have launched Faith Art Community Exploration to allow for that conversation to, hopefully, take on a life of its own and be more effective in engaging those that are interested in this line of the conversation. So, please drop in there from time to time and contribute to the conversation.

No comments: