Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another Monday

The pacing of my week since my schedule change is taking a little getting used to. Monday is Monday, Tuesday is like Friday, Wednesday is like Saturday (even though I work four hours), Thursday is Monday again and Friday, Saturday and Sunday get to star as themselves. This means that today is my second Monday of the week. I hope it's better than Monday proper was at work this week. I had a really slow, tired day and don't wish for a repeat performance. The good news? Tomorrow is Friday again.

Wednesdays are filled with social occasions surrounding my four hours at work (which by the time you factor in my break and clean up time is really only 3.5 hours). I've got lunch with Hal and a few other guys from church and get to play guitar for a few hours after my shift is up, so it's kind of hard to think about it as a work day.

We got home at about 9:30 last night and discovered that we were missing the Grammys (a huge night for U2) and had failed to tape "Lost" yet again. I'm hoping that Eric Tivo'd it so I can borrow a tape, otherwise it's another missed new episode that we'll have to settle for reading about. I had some thoughts of watching my U2 "Rattle and Hum" DVD (which I got at Wal Mart for under $5 last weekend) in celebration of U2's night at the Grammys, but we turned in earlier than usual instead.

No comments: