Friday, January 13, 2006

Musings During a Break

Ironic. I get a break from sitting at the computer at work and I choose to go type some more in the learning resource center. My normal break activity (hanging out with Eric) is shot for the evening as Eric is off tonight. We are getting VTO (again) tonight. I'm staying, but I'm not sure how many on the team will be around to keep me company.

I haven't been inspired to write much this week. Too much clutter on the hard drive between my ears. I wish it was something that could be cleared up by a simple system cleaning, but life tends to be a bit more complicated than that.

We've been thinking more about the church job possibility and have found ourselves back on the fence about it. To add a new wrinkle to what I've already mentioned, we've been thinking about the job as it would apply to me and we've been thinking about how the job would look if Amy applied. I'm not sure how she's feeling about that thought right now (I'm not sure how I am either since it leaves me here for awhile longer). We're planning on visiting the church on the 22nd and going out to lunch with the Pastor after, so we're still not moving so quickly that we can't give it some more thought.

Well, break is almost up. I've got dinner and another 15 minutes later. Maybe I'll write, maybe I won't. I've had some interesting thoughts on the subject of life's journey that I'm sure I'll get around to writing about at some point, but for now, my other computer is calling me.

No comments: