Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More New Music, Books and Videos

After a trip to Fort Dodge with my family and a little post-Christmas gift card usage, our collection of assorted media has expanded a bit more. "Modern Times" by Bob Dylan, "Continuum" by John Mayer, "Mute Math" by Mute Math and assorted downloads from U2 and Green Day, Wynton Marsalis and others comprised the music. "Lost: Season 2" and "The Tick: Season 1" (the cartoon, not the ill fated live action series) were added to the video library and Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven, But Nobody Wants to Die: or (the eschatology of bluegrass) by David Crowder and Mike Hogan, (Re)Understanding Prayer by Kyle Lake and Stand Against the Wind by Erwin Raphael McManus are now sitting on the book shelf.

It will take hours to take it all in and I look forward to every minute of it. Once I've absorbed a few things, I'll have to let you know what I thought.

No comments: