Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back with the Buffalo

We're back in South Dakota after a two week trip back to Indiana to pack some at the house, see friends and lead worship for Impact Summit Camp for what we presume will be the final time. I'll write more over the next few days, but we definitely come back with a fresh sense of where we're headed and a hope that we will find rest in the time between now and starting a new job.

Highlights to look forward to include me breaking the van window trying to play Spiderman, insanity with a trailer from Uhaul, broken glasses, music (and lots of it), new job leads and general camp stuff. I'm also hoping to finish Rob Bell's Velvet Elvis book that I picked up while in Marion and will have quite a bit to say about it.

2 comments:

JGaroutte said...

It's Jamin Garoutte--Thanks for the web address. I had such an awesome week with you guys at Impact Summit, I was so sorry that God only had us together for one week. Your impact on the youth was incredible, and your honesty was encouraging to me. I've already recieved an email from 3xChurch regarding one of my youth who signed up to have his internet visits sent to me! Thank you so much for your faithfulness to God! You are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Blog But Don't Mention Who You Work For
Blog But Don't Mention Who You Work For Now that blogs have become increasingly popular people are taking notice.
Kim
my site: pregnancy and hair color