Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Job Offer

I got a call from Shel from Mercy Church today and they are interested in hiring us for the worship position that we interviewed for over the weekend. It would be about quarter time for a two month trial period after which we would assess whether to continue on or not. I tried to say "yes" but Shel wants me to talk about it with Amy and pray about it. We've been praying for four months, so I suppose a few days more won't hurt.

It's nice to feel like maybe we're at the start of something we've been praying for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This as an answer to the prayers in a previous post:
Fall Colors

Congratulations on the job offer. I appreciate your willingness you share your trails and triumphs.

We will continue to pray for the sale of your house in Marion.

JGaroutte said...

Sounds exciting... looking forward to hearing what happens... I meet with Arvoy in the morning, so we'll take some time to pray for you and your family then...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the offer! Your words regarding your job search and the questions that entails have been helpful to me. Many things you have written have paralleled thoughts of my own through my journey toward discovering what I am supposed to be doing with my life. I hope this works out for you and I look forward to reading more!
EH