Friday, April 15, 2005

This past week

This has been a busy, draining week of talking to folks at the church about our move. It has been sweet, sorrowful, encouraging, hard and about a thousand other things that I can't quite capture in words. Sunday we will be sharing our news with the congregation which I will assume will leave me emotionally exhausted come Sunday afternoon.

Our final day as Hanfield staff will be May 31st which is coming up very quickly. While I am looking forward to starting to actually put some planning to the dreaming I have been doing for Sioux Falls, my intention is to focus my attention on getting things ready at Hanfield instead. I've always stated that my intention is to finish well and I really want to do all that we can with our volunteers to make sure that the transition is as smooth as it can be.

I've been processing so many things this week that I think I need to leave this post short and write more once I've had a chance to really take everything in and come to terms with it. So, more later.

No comments: