Monday, November 17, 2008

Sport Rant Follow Up

After not getting to watch Broncos or Vikings for a few weeks, yesterday brought on the other difficult scenerio of having both on at the same time. I spent the entirety of the early NFL schedule flipping between Atlanta where the Broncos played a close game and won and Tampa (City of, not the Bay because it's hard to play football underwater) where the Vikings played a close game and lost (congrats Tim).

Interestingly enough, the Colts (my third fav) were playing at the same time as these early games which meant I was totally invested in early games but not in the late ones except where division and wild card standings are concerned. I did get to watch the last few plays of the Colts win when CBS cut to the game, but would have loved for one of the three to be televised in the later time slot. Oh well. The Steelers/Chargers matchup was a hard fought, entertaining substitute and I enjoyed watching the Chargers fall to two games behind the Broncos.

1 comment:

James said...

Hopefully the Chargers drop a 3rd game next week. Not that I care much for the Broncos, only that I want the Chargers opponent to win. :-)