Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Re-entry

It seems that a week of sitting around having conversation with friends for every waking hour does not keep you in condition to be on your feet at work for nine hours. I hadn't really given it much consideration, but really noticed my back aching and a general state of fatigue today at work.

I also learned that while I was gone, one coworker was fired and another gave his two weeks notice to take another job. I asked one of the other guys if I needed to go back on vacation to get rid of anyone else, but figured they might start to think I had quit and hire somebody new for my job.

Tomorrow is my day off (after one day of work) and I'm hoping to have coffee with Aaron, pick up a distortion pedal to complete my "amp-less" guitar set up, put away Christmas at the homestead, rehearse with our worship team and have a product meeting at work. With any luck, I'll be able to sneak in a bike ride as well.

No comments: