Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Guess we're headed to the Cheese

Our family does the NCAA tournament brackets at home with the winner selecting the restaurant of their choice as the grand prize. Xander took the seeding very literally through the entire tournament and destroyed the rest of us since all four number 1 seeds made the Final Four. To top it off though, he also selected the correct participants in the title game and the correct national champ. Out of the 63 games (or 64 if you count the play in game) Xander was 47 and 16 which comes out to a 74.6% win percentage.

Looks like we're headed to Chuck E. Cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Xander! Wow! I did horribly. James said he had thought about doing his first bracket ever, and doing it completely by the seeding (as in higher number aways wins). He would have done well this year if he had.

Tim Lehrian said...

I was leading our office brackets until all my team bailed on me in the Final Four. Dorks.

No one in our office picked Kansas to win it all - I think it's the first time since I've been doing brackets that no one got the Men's champion right.

Way to go Xander!